How to earn your badge
- Take part in three agility activities (for example: an obstacle course, slalom relay, hula hooping, skipping, jumping over/around props, crab football, or egg and spoon race).
- Learn about a variety of healthy foods and make a snack for yourself using some of these foods.
- Monitor heartbeat before and after completing a range of different physical activities and understand the reasons for change.
- Promote healthy eating and exercise to others. This could involve designing a poster, acting out a sketch, or creating something digitally.
Guidance for Leaders
- The healthy eating elements of this badge link in well with the Cook Activity Badge. Beavers could also cook some healthy options on a fire or barbeque (eg. vegetable skewers), as part of their Camp Craft Activity Badge.
- Remember to plan ahead for any dietary requirements in the section.